British Airways, established only in 1974, celebrated its 100th anniversary this year. The starting point from which the carrier measures this unlikely longevity is August 25, 1919 – the day a tiny airline called Aircraft Transport and Travel began the world’s first scheduled international air service, from London to Paris. In connection with this event, I decided to offer my solution for the redesign of the app.
- Design UI for the application’s (web, IOS and Android) structure, navigation, appearance, interaction conventions;
- Composing use cases, UI specifications and a UI Style Guide;
- Collaborating with a geographically dispersed team of interaction designers, developers and product managers;
- Transferring brand’s strengths and visual assets to a product’s interface;
- Creating User Interface designs related to the latest platform innovation and technology advancements;
- Expressing perspectives and presenting interfaces to project teams and stakeholders.