Hear Your Surroundings.
Nothing Blocking Your Ears.
Domio Sports is a wearable technology company headquartered in Canada aimed at enhancing the fun and safety of motorcycling by bringing cutting edge solutions for music and communication while riding. The company was founded in 2015 with the mission to completely rethink the process of using audio and communications in sports and outdoor activities. The two co-founders, Bart and Seb, have been friends for a long time, being involved in lots of activities including motorcycling, snowboarding, kite surfing, and snowmobiling since an early age.
- Created experience maps, scenarios-making, as well as delivery of storyboards for "to-be" solutions, which is ultimately for the creation of outcome goals (Hills) to form the best product solutions.
- Design, prototyping, and delivery of product solutions through high-fidelity design mockups, prototype files, and design presentations to development, offering, marketing, and management teams.
- Conceptualizing new ideas into a fully prototyped business solution leveraging various IoT technologies.
- Conducting industry research and applying empathy mapping and investigated "as-is" scenarios for comprehensive understanding and obtaining knowledge about the client/industry and solutions.
- Responsibility for full product development cycle, starting from research, concept, prototype, visual design, test, and beta tracking.
- Investigation, prototyping, design, testing and launching products.