Faraday Bicycles is a new company dedicated to revolutionary bicycle innovation and design. Riding bicycle helps us keep fit, makes our trips more pleasant, helps us to reduce carbon emissions as well as makes us feel better. So we’ve designed these electric bikes with one simple goal: to make people happier.
- Building new features and improving existing user flows of the mobile and web apps of the bicycle innovation company
- Analyzing the status quo (analytics and user research),
- Defining success metrics, organizing ideation sessions with a team,
- Reframing and prototyping, creating visual design,
- Maintaining and contributing to the design system,
- Improving interface with meaningful transitions and micro-interactions, presenting design solutions and communicating with stakeholders,
- Creating design QA and supporting developers while building new features
- Launching a new feature followed by participating in analyzing results and working on improvements.