Frank Thelen is a European serial founder
Frank Thelen is a German businessman, investor and author based in Bonn, Germany. He was a co-founder of companies such as ip.labs and doo. Since 2014, he has been the CEO of venture capital company e42, currently Freigeist Capital, which has invested in startups such as Wunderlist, MyTaxi, KaufDa, pitch, Lilium GmbH and Hardt Hyperloop.
- Designing new experience and interfaces for products;
- Leading new UI language development and finding new ways Design Strategy;
- Creating storyboards, interactive mockups, design prototypes and design guideline.
- Design System and Design Quality Assurance;
- Developing visual design concepts;